Category Archives for "Personal Development"
If you’ve ever felt down, just know that I believe in you and your crazy idea.
I believe it’s our responsibility to lift people up, to help people in life. To encourage people, to motivate them, to let them know that they can do it.
Too often in life people focus on the negatives, the haters.
Choose to focus on the people who believe in you instead.
The people who hear your plan, and say “yeah! Go for it!” and cheer for you as you do it.
If at any point in time you feel down about yourself, or you feel unsupported in your dreams feel free to watch this video again. It was put together to help you get excited about your life, to motivate you.
If you know of anyone who would like this video or get value out of it please feel free to share it with them.
The more we spread the message of positivity around the world, the better we’ll all be in the future (and current)
Ever thought what your life would look like if you woke up one day and it was just PERFECT?
You know… you wake up in a place that you love looking out the window, next to the person you love.
Watch this video…
It all starts with getting specific about what that looks like for you.
As you know, you can’t ever achieve anything if you aren’t specific about what it is that you want.
Want to get in shape?
Make it a habit of exercising every day and eating less.
Want to learn how to make an extra $500 a month?
Write down the goal you have and then break it down into achievable milestones.
Getting specific at this point makes everything more likely to happen, because you can make an action plan around the goal.
The same is true with every aspect of your life. Get specific about what you want, and you’re more likely to achieve it.
Did you know that the things you do today will influence the results you have tomorrow? Every single habit you have right now will lead to your future results.
So if you are currently broke, and you don’t want to be in the future you need to create habits to make you rich.
That means you need to start reading every day, watching my YouTube videos every day.
You need to be listening to empowering audio every single day…. and you need to be creating content to grow your wealth every single day.
It all starts with the daily actions you take. Every single day you want to focus on moving the ball forward, just like in football. The goal is to keep getting first downs until you get into the end zone.
If you quit or give up, you turn the ball over and have to start over.
Put together a series of daily steps that you do no matter what every single day of the year…. and do them.
The idea here is to simply create your own reality by doing the habits every day that winners do.
Want to get in shape? Eat less and exercise daily.
Want to get better at guitar? Practice for 1 hour every single day.
Want to improve your speaking? Grab a camera and record yourself giving a presentation every single day.
It’s really a simple idea, but it’s difficulty is in the execution of that idea. Without daily action towards improvement, you’ll never improve.
So focus on the things you need to do today to create the reality you want tomorrow… or 3-5 years from now.
Let me ask you this question real quick.
If I were to give you $10 million right now, what would you do?
What’s the first thing that you would do? Once you’ve thought of this, all you’ve gotta do is find a way to turn this into your current reality, like make it happen, find a way to bring it into existence in your life. It’s gonna, of course, right now, you’re probably thinking, like sure, yeah, but I don’t have $10 million. What’s the point of thinking this way?
Well, the first couple of things, it might be used like you moving somewhere or going to do something, and a lot of the time, you don’t even need $100,000 to do that. Like, say you want to move somewhere.
For me, I live at the beach because I realized, I asked myself where I wanted to live, and it was at beaches, so that’s what I did. I incorporated that into my life. I worked to make the money to invest into, in my case, I built a business that allowed me to move to the beach, but for you, you could save up for six months or a year, and make the decision to move, if that’s what you want to do.
Or get into alignment with something else that you want to do. But just ask yourself that question right now.
If you had $10 million just given to you, what would you do? Find that, and then go do it. Turn it into a reality.
Thanks for watching. Be sure to subscribe to my channel for more.
If you’re on Facebook, give me a like.
19) “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting”
18) “Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
16) “If you start out by promising what you don’t even have yet, you’ll lose your desire to work toward getting it.”
13) “The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world, and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon.”
12) “I’m like everyone else—I see the world in terms of what I would like to see happen, not what actually does.”
11) “When someone makes a decision, he is really diving into a strong current that will carry him to places he had never dreamed of when he first made the decision.”
10) “We are afraid of losing what we have, whether it’s our life or our possessions and property. But this fear evaporates when we understand that our life stories and the history of the world were written by the same hand.”
9) “Because I don’t live in either my past or my future. I’m interested only in the present. If you can concentrate always on the present, you’ll be a happy man. You’ll see that there is life in the desert, that there are stars in the heavens, and that tribesmen fight because they are part of the human race. Life will be a party for you, a grand festival, because life is the moment we’re living right now.”
7) “Courage is the quality most essential to understanding the Language of the World.”
4) “before a dream is realized, the Soul of the World tests everything that was learned along the way. It does this not because it is evil, but so that we can, in addition to realizing our dreams, master the lessons we’ve learned as we’ve moved toward that dream. That’s the point at which most people give up. It’s the point at which, as we say in the language of the desert, one ‘dies of thirst just when the palm trees have appeared on the horizon.”
3) “To show you one of life’s simple lessons,” the alchemist answered. “When you possess great treasures within you, and try to tell others of them, seldom are you believed.”
2) “If a person is living out his Personal Legend, he knows everything he needs to know. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
1) “That’s what alchemists do. They show that, when we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better, too.”