If you’re reading this right now, you’re probably interested in viral blogging or learning to find trending content so that you can capitalize on it while it’s hot and make some money from it.
I’ve done this over the last few years by capitalizing on some trends that I’ve noticed and it’s led to some pretty good pay-days.
One problem I used to have was finding content that was going viral and when it was on its upward swing.
If you catch something before it hits the critical mass, you can usually capitalize on it pretty well.
If you catch it at the end of its buzz, you’ll be able to make money with it, but less than if you caught it sooner.
Here’s 7 Ways To Find Trending Content Ideas for Viral Bloggers
- Buzzsumo: Analyze what content performs best for any topic or competitor. All you need to do here is type in a topic or keyword to search for viral content
- Ruzzit: Find the most shared content on the web. All you need to do is type in the keyword where it says “Search Keyword or Share a link” on their site
- Feedly: Compiles news feeds from a variety of online sources for the user to customize & share.
- Google Trends: A new way of displaying trending searches.
- Hubspot Blog Topic Generator: Custom blog ideas.
- Portent: Content idea generator. This tool allows you to take some topics from the other resources and plug those keywords into this tool to come up with clever headline topics.