The other day a friend of mine Jason Moffatt posted on Facebook something about his list of 40 things he’s looking for in his dream girl and that got me inspired to actually finish up the list I had in my search for my dream girl.
I’m a huge advocate for writing lists like this because it’s literally allowed me to create a business that allows me to live wherever and travel to wherever I want while making money from everywhere. When something works for one part of your life, it will usually work for all the other areas of your life as well.
A few years back I had created a vision board that had a lake house on it, as well as a beach house. Well, I’ve lived in the lake house and now live on a beach and have even visited some of the exact locations I had on that vision board… kinda crazy to think about, but yes it has happened.
Because I’ve found out that this technique works for awesome experiences and living situations, why not share my intention to attract my ideal dream girl as well?
Over the last 8 months, I’ve been traveling and I’ve started to realize what traits I really like in girls and what traits/characteristics I don’t really like or want in a girl. So instead of just thinking about this once and forgetting it, I figured I’d actually write out the traits I’m looking for in my ideal girl. By doing this, I am positive that I will start to attract more girls who fit the description and will start to have more fulfilling relationships.
A little crazy? Probably.
A great idea? Definitely.
So here goes nothing ladies, here are the traits I am looking for in my dream girl.
- Is interested in a healthy lifestyle, including mind, body & spirit
- Interested in traveling, seeing the world and different cultures
- Loves the beach and warm weather.
- Has a great relationship with her parents
- Loves to read/learn every day so that she is improving her brain and thinking abilities
- Financially Responsible. I don’t want to be your “sugar daddy” and buy you everything. Relationships are about balance. I will buy you things, just make sure that you don’t rely on me for everything.
- Not too obsessed with material things. I can understand a little bit, but not over obsessed. Right now I’m traveling with 2 bags and you can see what I take with me in this post > What Do I Travel With As An Entrepreneur?
- Relaxed, chill, understands the importance of meditation
- Great sense of humor
- Doesn’t have kids
- Would like to have a family someday
- Good at solving problems.
- Goes out of her way to make others smile. This is a big one, which is why it’s #15 (My favorite number)
- Okay with the feminine role in the relationship, letting the man lead when appropriate
- Doesn’t watch the negative news
- Listens to me and engages. Not only does she listen but she opens herself up to me as well.
- Lets me watch sports and doesn’t get pissed if I ignore her the entire time a Duke game is on. .
- Social butterfly
- Doesn’t take prescription meds/anti-depressants for artificial happiness. Must be happy without those things
- Enjoys receiving gifts and love. I enjoy giving both.
- Open to learning new things
- Kinky in the bedroom
- Enjoys cooking and/or providing meals. While I CAN make meals for myself, I prefer not too. It’s not something I enjoy. I prefer either hiring a chef, going to a restaurant or hiring take out from a fancy restaurant and putting it on plates like I made it. I would be open to taking cooking lessons together to get better at cooking and it would be a fun time to hangout. Also playing around in the kitchen can be fun 😉
- Encourages me to become a better person everyday
- Believes in me and understands that sometimes I’ll have crazy ideas and work until I achieve them. This can even include going to another country because of something I read and wanted to see with my own two eyes.
- Challenges me to become a better person.
- Accepts my completely random ass self and loves that I am this way
- Confident in herself and her abilities, yet still gets a lot out of it when I encourage her
- 4’11 to 5’8
- In good shape and exercises daily… you have more energy when you exercise daily!
- Is interested in my writing and reads it on her own without me telling her I posted anything and shares it with people in her life. (Thank you Monica Fay for helping me get clear on this one!)
- Is sarcastic and can poke fun of me and take it when I poke fun of her. I love that aspect of relationships.
- 18-25 years old
- Enjoys giving and receiving massages.
Alright, I feel a lot better now. I’m sure I’ll add more/change things as I grow as a person and will get even more specific about my dream girl but for right now this describes her better than anything else I could do.
It sure feels good to know exactly what I like in girls I date and feels even better to see it. I have a feeling this will help me to attract the right type of girls into my life and to continue to improve myself on a daily basis so that I can be the best version of myself.
So ladies, contact me at [email protected] if you fit that description, know someone who does or you want to make an introduction.
I’m on Facebook as well if you think it’s pretty cool that I just put this out there, so connect with me there at http://Facebook.com/WhosChrisHughes
Either that or you can leave a comment below if you’re brave enough to tell me I just described you.