Playa Encuentro, Dominican Republic
11:59am on a Saturday
Jan 27, 2018
Did you know that you can figure out exactly what you want out of life by asking yourself 3 simple questions?
It’s crazy to think about to be honest… That everything you’ve ever wanted can be broken down into 3 questions.
- Who do you want to be?
– This is like when you were a kid and someone asked you what you wanted to be when you grew up… and you said an astronaut, or a pro athlete, or a unicorn trainer.
– Think about what you would love to be able to answer when someone asked you that question.
– That is where your attention should go.
- Where do you want to be?
– By far one of the greatest things about being alive in today’s day and age is that an airplane can get us anywhere we want in the world, in 48 hours or less. Yeah, I know that it’s not that easy…
– But shut that part of your brain down for a minute and bear with me.
– It is entirely possible for you to go to an airport and fly somewhere right now, and figure it all out. This wasn’t always possible. Hell, right now you can drive someplace and get there in 24 hours. You can drive from NY to Florida in less than 24 hours. (I’ve done it)
- What do you want to do?
– Now this is the tough part. Not many people know this, because they have never taken the time to actually ask themselves.
– So, right now think about what you would do if money was no object to you. (the link there goes to an incredible video about what you would do if money was no issue)
– Think about the stuff you would do every day. Would you work inside? Would you work outside? Would you do something that required your mind or your body? Would you work with animals?
– Seriously, think about this stuff. There’s jobs and businesses that already pay people to do these things. You can get paid to do pretty much anything you can imagine.